Concessions and Bursaries
We are delighted to be able to offer a number of concessionary places and bursaries to the various courses where there is availability. Please see details of each available award and application details below.
- 10% discount for both adults and children living in the village.
- 4 specialist bursaries per year for children / teenagers / young learners in exceptional circumstances.*
- A free introductory taster class for adults in receipt of benefits.
- A £5 per session pay-as-you-go charge for students in receipt of benefits, and assistance with materials and equipment.**
We welcome all applications. To take advantage of any of the above, and for details of how to apply, please contact the school via telephone or email, or visit us in person.
* Exceptional circumstances vary and may be fiscal, educational or behavioural. Please contact the school for more details.
** Proof of eligibility would be required. This could be a copy of your award letter / letter of entitlement from the Department of Work and Pensions or the Job Centre.