We believe these links will be useful to anyone with an interest in art.
If you own or run a web site and would like to exchange links with us please contact Anna Lever, Director of Sunningwell School of Art.
- Art Weeks – Oxfordshire Visual Arts Festival – Full details of Oxfordshire’s Visual Arts Festival
- Modelled Me UK – Life, portrait, sculpture and photographic modelling.
- The National Gallery, London
- The Royal Acadamy – An independent fine arts institution which supports contemporary artists and promotes interest in the arts through a comprehensive and ambitious exhibition programme.
- Tate online
- National Portrait Gallery – The National Portrait Gallery was founded in 1865 to collect the likenesses of famous British men and women. Today the collection is the most comprehensive of its kind in the world.
- The Ashmolean – Museum of art and archaeology, Oxford
- Victoria and Albert Museum – “The purpose of the Victoria and Albert Museum is to enable everyone to enjoy its collections and explore the cultures that created them; and to inspire those who shape contemporary design.”
- BBC – Arts – The BBC’s “…gateway to visual arts, literature, culture and getting creative”